Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri is a Big prestigious Islamic event. It is celebrated with full religious spirit. People hug and wish one another that reflect the true spirit. A new trend of sending Aidilfitri Wishes and Aidilfitri Sms has made its sound place. Here we have a collection.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Wishes Sms Greetings
- Eid is a “Day” which come with happiness
and joy, wish this day joy with your special one and all
- Many of the wishes being directed his mode
but that superior somebody for a day of EID day.
- Mom and dad, I fall in love with you At first sight when
I open up my eyes when I was a child of some minutes.
- Happy EID-UL-FITR may you have a much more long life.
Always be Happy and healthy, Take care GOD Bless you.Top of Form
- may all your dreams come true this year
Each day had good story Life become dramatic
And you become an actor Again as a young.
- With this hope, I wish you have a wonderful eid and
you got more chances of getting more successful memories.
- Eid is the time of happiness and it splashes
the happiness without discrimination.
- Eid ul fitar is not only the gift for the fasting people
it is the market of blessings for everyone
which holds millions of gift in itself.
- Eid is a religious celebration of all the facts
Muslims have been through.
I really wish you a joyous one.
- At the end of fasting days, Allah gives us
a treat of Eid. Wish you a happy one this time.
- Eid is a religious celebration in which we thank Allah for
passing successfully the noble fasts. May Allah gives
us the strength to fast every year in our life.
- Eid is the day of happiness
and Eid-ul-Fitar is the happiness because of Ramadan
After the hardships of Ramadan, this is reward to Muslims
Happy Eid-ul-Fitar stay blessed
- One day you gonna miss me
When I will not be with you
I care these happy days
Happy Eid Mubarak.
- This Eid is going to be special
because of you and your company
This is the reward of your fasting
- Eid-ul-fitar is very precious gift from God
And this gift is because of fasting in Ramadan
I wish your fasting got accepted to God
And you got blessed with lots of blessings
- Ramadan was just a test
For the Muslim who have fear of God
And Eid-ul-Fitar is the reward for these Muslims
Wish you best for this Eid
And Happy Eid.