Iftar is one of the religious observances of Ramadan and is often done as a community, with people gathering to break their fast together. Iftar is taken right after Maghrib time, which is around sunset. Traditionally but not mandatory, three dates are eaten to Break the Fast.
Happy Iftar Greetings Sms
- Happy Iftari to All my Muslim
May this Iftari lead
you towards the happiness and love.
- I know this moment is very hard
to pass and but stay there. The
price is all yours. Happy Iftari.
- These moments are very blessing
moments try to avail its blessings.
- Iftari is a very happy moment I
know but it is the time of very
keen importance. Try to avail it.
- Wish Happy Iftari to all my friends’
fellows and family.
- Wishing you a joys iftari
with happiness health and
- May you be blessed.
by the love of Allah
and be guided by him in all
that you do!
- May Allah’s blessings shine
always upon you and your
- May the sweets of iftari
make your life more sweeter
in every possible way!
- As you feast on your iftari
I wish you all the joys a life
can bring to share with your
- May this beautiful month
brings lots of happiness for you
And builds a way of happier life
- This month is the holiest day of the year
In this month there is blessings of Allah on his creature
wish you best of luck for this month
and happy Iftar
- The moment in Ramadan
for which everyone is waiting
that moment is Iftari moment