We have indeed revealed this (Message) in the Night of Power: And what will explain to you what the Laylat al-Qadr. Night of Power is better than a thousand months. There, the angels and the spirit in which, God willing, on each task: peace … until the appearance of the morning! (97: 1-5).
How To Pray Shab E Qadr Namaz and Nawafil
- Destiny Laylut, or the Night of Power is located in the odd-numbered nights of the last ten days of Ramadan. We strive hard during the past ten days in the hope that one night coincides with much of the night.
- Destiny Laylut, embraced not only by the power of mathematics, but by divine revelation. Salutes the night in any size Subhan Allah wa revealed Surat complete, Al-Qadr [97: 1-5], 3-6 th verse of Surat smoke, peace be upon him.
- Revealed Sura, Al-Qadr in Mecca and the Central title honors the revelation of the Qur’an. Night full of holiness to the extent that the angels of heaven also worth experiencing.
- It is reported by Abu Hatem Vahidi Mujahid and the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, he talked about the children of Israel, a man of a thousand who has devoted years of his life to the worship of God.
- Companions always amazed saddened because they know they do not have access to this level of dedication. Size Allah wa Allah, for His mercy, informed them of Laylat al-Qadr, which is equivalent to a thousand months.
- Ability to speak, Al-Qadr, has many implications and meanings that help provide a better understanding of the word, where the night. Destiny means having power over something like this Creator has power over creation.
- Subhan Allah wa Talha hide the history of much of the night so that the faithful continue to work tirelessly throughout the month, in order to please thier Lord.
- Qada wa concept of fate, and related to Article V of the faith to This means that God has spent all or inevitable as possible for a person to do with their free will.
- Destiny also involves the extent to which all world events are consistent with what Allah has decreed for accurate measurement. God says Subhan wa size in the Holy Qur’an: “I am everything We created by measure” (Al-Quran 54:49).
- This is also the night of honor and prestige that faithful servant rewarded. Multiply all the good things of God’s mercy.
- seek in all our prayers and also the time of death is hidden so that we are more aware of it, and we have doubled our efforts in all the time.