Our parents deserve our honor and respect for giving us life itself. Beyond this they almost always made countless sacrifices as they cared for and nurtured us through our infancy and childhood, provided us with the necessities of life, and nursed us through physical illnesses and the Emotional Stresses of growing up. Here we have post about Parents Day Wishes.
Parents Day Wishes
- Wish all the parents a
very happy parent’s day
may this parent day bring
happiness and love to
- Parents are biggest gift
of Allah and it’s our duty
to make them feel special.
So I wish may all the parents
be blessed happiness and
love through their kids.
- Love is depended who
believes that because
love is independent because
parents and their kids love
is totally independent. Wish
all parents get their every
dream come true.
- Life is only when happy when
we have parents besides us.
SO wish that every parent
had their kids with them
by their sides.
- On this parents day wish all
the parents see their dreams
come true and see all the
happiness they deserve.
- I know every parent has a dream
to be loved and cared by their kids
but their kids don’t make them happy.
I wish that every parent has been cared
by their sons like their parents cared them
when they were kids.
- Our parents deserve our honor and respect
for giving us life itself. Beyond this they
almost always made countless sacrifices
as they cared for and nurtured us through
our infancy and childhood
- I love you Mom and Dad because
of your unconditional love and affection
all the time.You both have always been caring and loving
And stand by my side in the hour of need.
You have shown me the world
- The Most beautiful thing in this world
is to see your parents smiling and knowing
that you are the reason behind that smile.
- I love you Mom and Dad You have brought
me into this beautiful world and have given
everything that we wished for.
Parents is a greatest blessing of Allah. They have no space of happiness at that time so we must wish them on that event. So Here are some Quotes for Parents.
- The most beautiful sensation for any one is!
To know that their parents are smiling because
- Love your parents as if you want to be loved by your kids.
- Parents are the gift of Allah and Allah doesn’t bless
all with that gift. So care your parents as they are
only the best gift for you.
- Treat your parents you want to be treated by
your kids. Because time repeats itself after
- The most beautiful thing in
this world is to see your parents
smiling and knowing that you are
the reason behind that smile.
- Remember to love your parents.
We are so busy growing up we often
forget they are also growing old.
- Parents is a greatest Blessing of Allah,
A person have no parents,
have nothing in his life.
- Parents is like haven,
We must give them great respect,
We must give them great honor.
- I love you so much Mammy-Papa.
I can`t live without you.
- There is nothing best in this world,
But parents is one and only one thing,
Which I like most one.