I cannot even imagine where we would be today if it were not for a bunch of friends who gave me a emotion for enjoyment & lets the face it your friends make life more fun.
Quotes About Friendship, Trust, Love
- One of the finest qualities of true
friendship is to understand and be understood.
- The greatest gift of life is a
friendship which I am received.
- Walking with a friend in the dark is
better than walking alone in the light.
- Friendship is not something you learn in school. But if you were not’ve learned the meaning of relationship (friendship), you indeed have not educated everything.
- The friendship does not bear the
pressure a lot of good advice for a long time.
- A true friend is the one who
walks in when the rest of the world goes.
- Friendship is always a sweet accountability
which never have a chance to misunderstands.
- One of the blessings of old friends
that you can be stupid with them.
- There is nothing in this world
more precious than true friendship.
- Do not walk behind me. I cannot be afford,
do not walk opposite to me. I cannot stay.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- My best friend is the man
who in wishing me well wishes for me.
- In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter
and sharing of desires, for the precipitation of slight
things the sentiment finds the morning, and is updated.