At the same time that we are serious to explore and learn everything, it is necessary to be all things mysterious and unemployable, that land and sea are still wild, not raise and unfathomable.
Quotes About Mystery of Love, Life, Beauty
- The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
It is the fundamental emotion which is located in the cradle of true art and true science.
- Margo always loved mysteries. All that came after,
and I can never stop thinking that perhaps she loved mysteries so become one.
- Possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery.
There is always more of a mystery.
- No, I do not think you’re cheating on me with her.
I do not think you fool me. But I’m afraid, and I’m sick in my heart that you can look at me.
- When all the details are fit and perfectly
then something may be a bug in the story.
- Listen carefully. I crush me like a bug for some
reason my wife the pain of the moment. Create. I’m afraid so.
- A man can shoot a squirrel in a tree at a distance of sixty feet.
But he could not throw in a bucket or pot to pee in just two ends away.
- Although there are many “schools of thought”
Why did God allow mental, emotional,
and physical pain, it is still mostly a mystery
- Immortality hums every heartbeat, every vote Levant ado,
with the fall of the waves, the storm through the sand
shift & the shout of marine birds & broadcasts of the heavenly angels.
- The girls think they need to put their business in full on my space,
Facebook, and I think it’s a shame. I’m the whole secret.
- I realized for the first time in my life: No more mystery in the world,
and how he hides behind our poor fabric, rebukes today, shiny, and without even knowing it.