Deep part of you that allows you to highlight the things without which it cannot survive on human life. Love that overcomes hatred and peace that rises triumphant over war and justice, which is more powerful than greed.
Quotes About Peace in Love, War, Justice
- You can say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.
I hope someday you will join us. The world will live as one.
- It is difficult to forget the pain,
but it is harder to recollect sugariness
and we don’t have the marks to show pleasure.
Thus we learn a little bit of peace.
- Beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right doing there is a field.
We’ll see each other there.
When the spirit was in the grass that the world is full of very modern.
- When you say I love him, I’m talking about this part
you have to know that life is much more
than anything you can see from ever hear or touch or.
- Dogs our link to paradise. They do not know or jealousy or discontent error.
Sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious day
after he appeared to be back in the Garden of Eden,
so it was not boring to do anything – it was peace.
- If there are those who believe that peace and love is not only vulgar,
which must have been left in the 60s,
which is a problem. Eternal peace and love.
- Books are limited sexual encounters are gone,
but the desire to read and kiss is immeasurable.
Elsewhere our own death our worries
and our expectations for peace.
- Grievances for those who insist that they are allocated approximately.
Forgiveness however, is for those who are important enough to move forward.
- You can have peace.
Or it could be you have the freedom.
Do not count on both.
- Cannot keep the peace by force.
It can be achieved only through understanding.
- I refuse to accept the view that man is responsible for so tragically bound to the
middle of the night free of the stars of racism and war that the dawn of a
bright day of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality.
- Peace is not the absence of conflict,
is the ability to deal with the conflict by peaceful means.