One of the most difficult things, and I think that life is a regret. Nothing will happen to you, and you do bad things, and after years, and I hope he has done something different.
Quotes About Regrets in Life, Love, Guilt
- Time passed like a hand waving
from the train who wants to be.
- I hope to never have to think about
anything as far as what you’re thinking.
- Finish each day and be done with it. What can be done.
Some of the errors and absurdities no doubt came.
Forget them as soon as possible.
- You must start with serenity and with too
high a spirit to be encumbered with the old nonsense.
- One of the biggest regrets of my life
is to pay great attention to the people reckless.
- ‘m do with that; remorse is an
excuse for people who have failed.
- Children show scars like medals. Lovers use it as a secret to reveal.
Scar is what happens when the Word became flesh.
- One of the biggest regrets of life is to be what
others want you to be, rather than to be yourself.
- Nothing has a stronger effect psychologically on
their environment and especially on their children’s unlived life of the mother.
- Who said that the past is not deceased?
It’s the future which already deceased, whether it is played.
- One day, perhaps, you will see for yourself that she does not regret anything.
Value lies in the way in which they interact.
- Whenever you lose someone you love, you have this lingering remorse.
I would have liked to be able to embrace or kiss or talk. I do not want these sentences