This is a white-water world, where we have to change to survive. We must keep in prosperity. The irony is that the very act of change is increasing the risk that they will not survive.
Quotes about Risk Taking in Love, Life, Relation
- Stay away from people who belittle your determinations.
Minor people do that always, but the actually great people makes
you feel that which can become great too.
- Jumps from the top of the slope
and build your wings on the way life-threatening.
- Security is mostly a superstition. Exist in nature, nor the children of men in
general experience. Avoid danger is not safer in total exposure over the long term.
Life a daring adventure or nothing.
- If things seem under control,
and not just fast enough.
- Two roads differences and I took the one
less traveled and that made all the difference.
- Dangers of life are immeasurable,
& among of them is protection.
- The secret of my success is that to me
a little bit more than you can chew, and as
soon as possible.
- Only those who dare to fail
greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- A man would do nothing if you’ve waited
until he could do it so well that one
cannot find fault with what he did.
- There is no strength in men which taken at the flood Affairs, and lead to wealth.
Delete all trip of a lifetime to be in shallow water and misery. To the sea we are now
afloat. We must take the current when it serves, or lose our business.
- Progress always involves risk; you cannot
steal second base and keep your foot on first.
- Only those who will risk going further,
you can see how you could go.