It is very strange: can withstand tears and “act” well in the most difficult hours of pain.But then someone gives him a friendly wave behind a window or realize that the flower was in bloom yesterday suddenly slips or a letter from one of the drawers … and everything collapses.
Quotes About Smile and Tears
- If you are reading this, congratulates you are flourishing
& If these object wasn’t smile, so I do not know what it is.
- Smiled yesterday, today, and she smiles tomorrow.
Simply because life is too short to cry for nothing.
- It gives me a smile that seems to really just so
sweet with a touch of shyness that
unexpected heat rushes through me.
- Laugh, even when you feel too sick or too tired or fatigue.
Smiling, even when trying not
to cry and tears blurred his vision.
- Sometimes your joy is the source of your
own smile but occasionally your own smile can
be source of your joy.
- If you have seen hitching just smiled &
return to their thumb, just to make you great for
being a positive influence on this road.
- If you have only one smile in you,
give the people you love. Do not be surly at home, then
go outside and start smiling ‘hello’ to strangers.
- If I can see the pain in his eyes and then
share with me your tears. If I can see the joy in
their eyes and then share with me your smile.
- Let’s make the point that we found
each other a smile, it’s hard to smile. Smile at each
other, and make time for each other in your family.
- Often we underestimate the control of the touch of smile, caring word, attending ear &
truthful praise or the minimum act of precaution which has the control to change life.