I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love it because I do not know any other way of loving but this, that there is no you or me, so close that your hand on my chest.
Quotes About Strong Love, True Love
- Do not love someone because they are perfect,
you love them, even though they are not.
- I have learned to dance like no one is watching, such as love never to hurt you,
singing like listening to people, and live like it is heaven on earth.
- You know you’re in love when you can not fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Darkness can not expel darkness: only light can do that.
Hate can not expel hate: only love can do that.
- The opposite of love is not hate, its indifference.
Unlike art is not ugliness, its indifference.
On the contrary, faith is not heresy.
- Have you ever been in love? Terrible is not it? It makes you so vulnerable. Open your
chest and open your heart and that means someone can get inside you and mess.
- There is never a time or place of true love. Accidentally, it happens in a moment, in the
twinkling of an eye, and the time to fight.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you
power while loving somebody extremely & gives courage to them.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing in
front or smile in her eyes or just staring into space.
- I’m selfish, impatient and a slight unconfined.
I make errors & I out of control that time
hard to treat, but if you can’t grip me at my worst.
- Love does not look with the eyes but with
the mind and is winged Cupid painted blind it.